Join us for our first-ever Homecoming varsity football game played on Baker Field on Friday, Oct. 4 at 4:30 p.m. Additionally, we'll have face painting, balloon artists, photo booth, cotton candy and food trucks on campus. You're also invited to join us in the Main Gym at 2 p.m. for the return of a favorite HIES tradition—the Turtle Race.
Wear your 60th anniversary T-shirts!
Primary School Homecoming Pep Rally
Primary School Parking Lot
Homecoming Parade starts at the Primary School.
Homecoming Pep Rally and Robotic Turtle Race
2:30– 4:30 p.m.
Activities for Primary School and Lower School:
Bounce houses, cornhole, Skee-Ball, putt-putt, King of Pops
Activities for Middle and Upper Schools and during the game:
DJ Neo, face painting, balloon artists, cotton candy, photo booth, spirit gear for sale by the campus shop, and food trucks.
England Plaza and Upper School Circle
Homecoming Football Game - Golden Bears vs. Mt. Vernon Presbyterian
Holy Innocents’ Community
- Parents: please remember to bring your Excellence cards for entry to game
- Game Entry: $7 for adults, $5 for students (w/o Excellence cards or Athletic Sports Passes)
- Admission is free for Alumni and Parents of Alumni, and those with Athletic Sports Passes
- Limited parking will be available on campus
- Parking and shuttle at Unitarian Universalist NW Congregation (1025 Mt. Vernon Hwy NW)
- Parking at Mt. Vernon Baptist Church
- Parking and shuttle at Riverwood High School
- Parking for Crimson and Gold and the Touchdown Club at Alumni Hall
- Please consider using Lyft, UBER or carpooling
Food and Beverage Options
- Concessions will be open at the front of the Main Gym and on the Baker Field side.
- There will be beverage satellite stations around the field area and England Plaza.
- There will be four food trucks in the Upper School Circle from 3-7 p.m.