Welcome to Holy Innocents' Episcopal School's plan for remaining on campus for the 2020-2021 academic year. On this page, you will find our current plan, frequently asked questions, division-specific town halls and much more. Check back here throughout the year for updates!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What will daily screenings look like?
- What are the requirements for face-coverings?
- When will face-coverings be required?
- Campus Cleanliness
- Campus Enhancements and Social Distancing
- What will the visitor policy be this fall?
- What is the school's illness policy?
- If I know my child just has a cold or allergy symptoms, can I send them to school?
- How long does a student/teacher/employee have to quarantine if they test positive?
- What is considered "direct exposure"?
- How will I know if my child has to quarantine?
- If my child tests positive, do they need to get a second test before coming back to school?
- What happens if someone on campus starts experiencing COVID-like symptoms?
- Who will be notified if there is a case on campus?
- Will all parents be notified if a student is being tested for COVID?
- Will students need to quarantine if one of their teachers is diagnosed with COVID?
- What will be involved in contact tracing?
- How will siblings of COVID-positive students be treated?
- To whom do I report a positive COVID test or COVID symptoms?
- What happens if an individual is experiencing symptom(s) that may or may not be related to COVID-19?
- How do the contact tracers make decisions?
- If quarantined due to close contact with a COVID-19 positive case, does my child need a COVID-19 viral test before returning to school?
- What counseling and learning support will be offered?
- Will we have fall sports? When will we know for sure?
- How will the fine and performing arts be conducted this fall?
- Will there be physical education?
- Will after-school care be offered?
- How do we order merchandise from the Campus Shop?
- How will lunch be served in all divisions?