Join Us for Bear Camps 2021!
Summer 2021 is coming, and we are excited to have your students join us for in-person camps! Holy Innocents’ Episcopal School offers morning, afternoon, and full-day camps on a weekly basis, running June 1-July 30. Each week we have a variety of athletic, academic, STEAM, and fine arts camps that are open to the public. Camps are available for rising PK5 through 12th grade. New this year, we are offering before- and after-care as well as hot lunch options in order to offer your student the complete care experience they deserve. Before- and after-care is available every week for PK5 through 8th grade students. Hot lunch is available June 14-July 23. Join us for Bear Camps 2021!
As safety is our top priority, we will continue to practice the school’s safety protocols and guidelines in Bear Camps. Camps may be modified to reflect our school’s guidelines. More information regarding our camp procedures will be published closer to the Bear Camp start date.
Registration for all Bear Camps is done through our online registration portal. First-time users will need to create an account for the registration portal. Once an account is created, you will have access to program options, along with the detailed descriptions for the programs.
As safety is our top priority, you can find information about our summer programs and public health efforts here. Our Bear Camps procedures include:
- Smaller camp sizes to promote safe social distancing
- Required mask or gaiter/buff wearing by all staff and campers for indoor camps, and encouragement of masks/gaiters when outdoors.
- Increased sanitization efforts of space and materials.
- Increased opportunities for hand washing and sanitization.
- Modified camps to provide social distancing and limited sharing of materials, when possible.
Prior to Arrival on HIES Campus (for All Participants)
Screening Questions Include:
● Do you or have you had a fever in the last week (higher than 100.3 F)?
● Do you have a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or recent loss of taste or smell?
● Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19?
● Have you been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID 19 in the past 14 days?